This Cast Starfish Charm Necklace is made from the molding and casting of a real found dried Common Seastar in recycled silver. I collected the original, long after he was left stranded on a beach in Stone Harbor, New Jersey. I memorialized him by having him cast in multiples of solid metal. I solder on jump rings and it is then strung on a 16”, 18”, or 20” sterling silver cable chain of your choice.
The Seastar Charm is a great size at 1.5" long and wide including bail. Add a birthstone or favorite colored gem to the center if you wish to create the perfect gift. Choose from a range of birthstone options, all natural, AA grade stones from sustainable sourcing.
- January Birthstone: Garnet
- February Birthstone: Amethyst
- March Birthstone: Aquamarine
- April Birthstone: Diamond
- May Birthstone: Emerald
- June Birthstone: Pearl or Moonstone
- July Birthstone: Ruby
- August Birthstone: Peridot
- September Birthstone: Sapphire
- October Birthstone: Tourmaline or Opal
- November Birthstone: Citrine
- December Birthstone: Zircon or Turquoise
This design is currently available in solid polished sterling silver but other metals and finishes are always available, message me for custom options and a quote. All HKM Jewelry pieces are properly hallmarked for metal type and stamped for authenticity. This item is usually always available in all lengths and finishes, but you can place an order for an item that is 'out of stock' by requesting a customization, please allow 1 week to complete.