This Cast Starfish Charm Necklace is made from the molding and casting of a real found dried Common Seastar in recycled silver. I collected the original, long after he was left stranded on a beach in Stone Harbor, New Jersey. I memorialized him by having him cast in multiples of solid metal. I solder on jump rings and it is then strung on a 16”, 18”, or 20” sterling silver cable chain of your choice.
The Seastar Charm is a great size at 1.5" long and wide including bail. Add a birthstone or favorite colored gem to the center if you wish to create the perfect gift. Choose from a range of birthstone options, all natural, AA grade stones from sustainable sourcing.
- January Birthstone: Garnet
- February Birthstone: Amethyst
- March Birthstone: Aquamarine
- April Birthstone: Diamond
- May Birthstone: Emerald
- June Birthstone: Pearl or Moonstone
- July Birthstone: Ruby
- August Birthstone: Peridot
- September Birthstone: Sapphire
- October Birthstone: Tourmaline or Opal
- November Birthstone: Citrine
- December Birthstone: Zircon or Turquoise
This design is currently available in solid polished sterling silver but other metals and finishes are always available, message me for custom options and a quote. All HKM Jewelry pieces are properly hallmarked for metal type and stamped for authenticity.